Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Web Browsing

Freda, one of our newest Congregation members is having coaching sessions on how to navigate the Blog and Website.  I anyone else could use my help please give me a call, or put a comment on this post and I will be happy to help you get the best out of the material that is being posted.  

To leave a comment click on the No(/number of) comments at the bottom of the post.  I will not publish comments giving contact details so I will be the only one to see them.

David Green
Blog and Website Administrator

No comments:

Post a Comment