Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Jesus remember me

For those of us who, like me, are missing our singing on Wednesday mornings, here is the Taize anthem we use:


We were introduced to using this when Bishop Mark sang it during the preparation of the Lord's Table during Rev'd Sally's Licencing at our Wednesday Communion in March last year.

Luke 23:41-43

41 And we indeed have been condemned justly, for we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong.’ 42 Then he said, ‘Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.’ 43 He replied, ‘Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in Paradise.’

No comments:

Post a Comment