Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Thank you

 Hi All

Many thanks for the gift of a Japanese Acer, Gift Voucher and all your kind wishes on my retirement as Church Warden.

I will always hold in my heart fond memories of the years spent, especially during Interregnum, working with the many volunteers, who help to keep the church running. 

So many people give to the church in both time and monetary donations and I am glad that my term in office went some way in contributing to this worthwhile cause.

I would also like to take this opportunity of thanking my wife Hilary, who has helped me a great deal over my term in office.  I would also like to thank Denise for stepping forward and wish her all the best for her term in office, working alongside John.

Brian

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all you have and continue to do for St John's.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete