Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Sunday 11 October 2020

 Exciting.

People get excited about all manner of things

Earlier this week the last two Boeing 747's (Jumbo jets), operated by a well-known airline taxied for the last time before going into retirement. The reporter could hardly contain his excitement as he reported on the final journey of these two epic planes. His colleagues remarked they had never seen him so excited about a story that he was covering. I couldn’t but help smile along with this reporter.

There has been a new addition to the Steel Household, meet Sergio. Nothing to do with the footballer or the Golfer, we just thought the name suited him. The joy and excitement were written all over Archie’s face when he first held him yesterday.

 I have two more very excited grandchildren in Bradford who can’t wait to give him a cuddle. However, Sergio was less than excited when he learnt he was going to live in a Priest’s household!


There was so much joy and excitement leading up to my Priesting last Sunday. And today that joy and excitement was very much evident in those around me as I lead my first mass. I am excited to be serving my Curacy at St John the Baptist, Hey and am even more excited to see what God has in store for me over these next few years.

What about you? Are you excited about what God might have in store for you?

Revd Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment