Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Sunday 18 October 2020

PETS

Sergio is settling well into the Steel household. He loves to explore the nooks and crannies of my bungalow. Archie is delighted with him but I am not sure Sergio is appreciative of the many kisses and cuddles he gives him. Sergio is learning to scarper if Archie approaches him, darting under my bed where Archie can't reach him. 

Sergio likes to explore the washing machine, 


has mastered sitting on top of his scratching post. He sits there as if he is the King of the castle, which of course he is!


He loves to sit in his toy box. 

and his favourite place to sleep is across the back of the sofa.

On Friday evening I visited Louise, my daughter. Sergio and Lee my son-in-law spent most of the evening lay sprawled across the sofa, chilling, just as boys do.

Sergio brightens our day and brings joy into our lives.

Thank you, God, for our pets.

Revd Christine Steel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment