Email updates

You can now register an email address to follow the Blog, just enter your email address in the box and follow the instructions. You will get a maximum of one email per day, but only when the blog has been updated.

Sunday 11 April 2021

Reminders of God and a Rare Breed

Below are some pictures that I took this morning, one of my snow-covered garden and the others when I was out and about after church. Each one of these pictures spoke to me of God in one way or another. It might have been a Bible passage, a line of a hymn, the beauty of God's creation or being thankful. Take a good look around you, what do you see that reminds You of God?







And now for something completely different. 
This is a conversation I had today when I paid for some petrol. Needless to say, I was wearing my collar at the time.
Cashier " Wow, a lady vicar! Never seen a lady vicar before
Me " That is the second time in as many weeks that someone has said that to me. (It was said to me in Manchester when I was on my way to the Cathedral).
Cashier " You know you don't look like a vicar"!!
Me " Oh, what is a vicar supposed to look like?
Cashier " Well, I don't really know but not like you.
Me " Oh, maybe you'd like to think about it.
We both laughed as I went out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment